There are many benefits to the installation of window film, it is the most cost effective way to keep your home cooler or warmer as it provides a substantial amount of energy savings. It bestows protection to your windows glass, adds privacy and security all while protecting your furniture, flooring and most importantly your family.
According to Energy.gov , here are some additional facts that will prove that window film is the best route to go when protecting the environment and your home:
* 16% of U.S. green house gases are generated from in home energy usage
* Window/doors account for 70% of heating load and 46% of cooling load
* Windows could be homes biggest cause of energy loss!
* Blinds and draperies block sun’s light but absorb heat; radiating it throughout the room
* Clear glass allows all radiant heat to enter your home
* Energy saving window film reduces energy costs by 25-30%; products pay for themselves!
One of the main contributors to green house gases is your energy usage within your home. Installing window film can aid in the protection of our planet; this small step can make a big difference. Window film installation is definitely the “in” way of going green, and will prove to be a huge energy saving method for your home.